Monday 7 June 2010

Please Sir, Can I have some more?


La Mauvaise Éducation











For Numero; June/July 2010

Modelled by Miranda Kerr

Styled by Patti Wilson


Fell in love with the story. I've always had a thing for school uniforms though - I believe that's how my blazer obsession began. Speaking of school, I am SO excited for London College of Fashion in September. I have began compiling the list of things I 'have' to buy for school. New city, new clothes right? This Burberry trench coat in plum is first on my list. After all, I am London bound, a Burberry trench is a staple me thinks. My mum thinks I'm making a foolish mistake getting it in this colour though.



I have no words to describe how I long for, crave and desire this masterpiece. My life would actually be complete the day I get my hands on this. A studded Birkin???????????????? That's got Natalya plastered all over it. Structure with an edge. Ahh! ♥ ♥ ♥

'Fashion does not have to prove that it is serious. It is the proof that intelligent frivolity can be something creative and positive.'
Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment