Thursday 27 May 2010

A Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes


I was just mentioning to my friend the other day, how I would like to dye my hair Raven Black. Despite my hair being dark enough, I would like it in an even deeper shade of midnight.

Vogue Italia however, thinks otherwise. In their May issue, Sasha Pivovarova showcases Summer 10's newest trend - crazy hair colours. From muted shades of pink to sunset orange, either way, I'm heading in a less fierce direction.


Styled by Sam McKnight and photographed by Emma Summerton


F/W 2010 Mens Collection by Christian Louboutin

I've posted up and praised enough creations of Sir Louboutin. However it is my first time posting part of his men's collection. I absolutely adore these. He's taken punk rock & studs to whole new level with this pair of "Louis" slip ons. On the right, he presents a zebra look (it's actually horse hair) - very Mad Hatter meets the Queen of Hearts to me.

I have recently found a new favourite face - Burna Tenorio. Yet another rising Brazilian beauty. She has striking eyes, and looks a bit Eurasian to me, (a bit Japanese, no?) which is maybe the reason why I adore her so much. She looks petite yet fierce.






Bruna Tenorio by Ishi in Decori Amica May 2010

Perrier & Dita Von Teese Collaboration - only two of my favourite things!! Love Love LOVEEEE.

'Only a Masochist could Love such a Narcissist..'
Blair on Chuck; I relate.

2 comments:

  1. Bruna is one of my favourite, and she is actually a Brazilian-Chinese-Japanese mix, which explains the exotic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh. How I adore Sasha...
    Also! BRUNA! I want to see her more. She doesn't do enough. SUCH a face.

    ReplyDelete