Tuesday 25 January 2011

One to Watch:

Photographer Jason Lee Parry

Came across this photographer through a recommendation by a friend/ex boyfriend who once was dabbling into taking photographs and film. I’m guessing that despite his lack of getting down and dirty with his (exceptional) camera at the time, he does still exercise his eye for beauty and great aesthetic.

Parry’s washed out photos exude that of a wild spirit seeking for a bigger, better and wilder adrenaline rush. He seems to also have a thing for breasts – I’m not complaining as I’m sure neither are you – and strong yet slender women with the modern rock and roll vibe. The carefree rebellious undertones of Parry’s photographs are what capture me and have left me longing for a weekend getaway…

What say you?




















No comments:

Post a Comment