Thursday 5 August 2010

The Opposite Sex

Men’s fashion. Men’s lifestyle. Boy’s toys. Masculine aesthetic. Cologne. Cigars. Gentlemen's Clubs.

... Men.

J'adore.

I’ve always known that if I were to ever become a designer, I would get into menswear. Shearling, grundgy, chunky combinations, tough leather, slick suits – a three piece, light grey pin stripe suit has always been my favourite – pop art & graphic prints, those high tops! I must say they appeal to me and speak to me a lot stronger than womenswear sometimes. Strolling in the men’s section at Lane Crawford sends me on a serious inspiration trip. I’ve even gone to the extent of trying many men’s items on, (after falling in love with cardigans and jackets mostly) the shoulders are however, unsurprisingly, too big.

GQ.com is a website I visit more or less on a daily basis. Their guest photographer, Paola Kudacki has come up with a stunning collection of photographs.

Feast your eyes ladies and gentlemen on Ms Kudacki’s cheeky compilation.












Paola Kudacki for GQ.com August

No comments:

Post a Comment